Many-valued logic: Algebraic,
Geometric and Computational Aspects
In honour of Daniele Mundici's 70th birthday
We are pleased to announce a workshop in honour of Daniele Mundici's 70th birthday, to be held in the neoclassic Palazzo Greppi, in the center of Milano, on September 26-27, 2016.
As the title suggests, the workshop will focus on the algebraic, geometric and computational aspects of many-valued logic. In particular:
- Algebraic semantics for approximate reasoning
- Game semantics of many-valued logics and computational aspects
- Combinatorial search and coding
- Many-valued logic and real-valued geometry
- Interpretation of truth values
- Probability of non-classical events
Some photos taken during the conference can be found here.
The conference will start on Monday September 26th at 9.30 and will end on Tuesday, September 27th in the afternoon.
For more information: brunella.gerlaATuninsubriaDOTit